Food Stalls - Selection Criteria
The Finders Keepers Markets are seeking a select number of food stalls which feature outstanding and high quality goods, lovingly made or grown by the seller themselves.
We have a hugely popular food stall section at our markets which run alongside our successful design and art markets in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide.
This type of application is open for: food, beverages, food based products, plants and flowers.
Important notes for Food Stalls:
- Ready-to-eat food products are permitted, which could be prepared and sold on site, or prepared and heated on site. However, no BBQ, gas or flame-based cooking is permitted. (This may vary based on the city in which you are applying)
- No access to water is provided.
- You will only be accepted if you have certification and insurance that is relevant to each city.
- Each stall will be reviewed by the venues for eligibility prior to our approval.
- You can organise Cool Room Hire at an additional cost via us for our Sydney and Melbourne events. There is no option currently in Brisbane and Adelaide for this, you will need to supply your own.
Food Trucks - Selection Criteria
The addition of food trucks to the Finders Keepers markets has been a huge success, and it’s no surprise. We have a large crowd of people at our events, and shopping makes them hungry!
We’re looking for a select number of food trucks for each of our events. Trucks will be situated outside the venue with external fencing, which facilitates the all-important use of gas for food preparation. However please note, as a result of being located outside the licensed boundaries, trucks cannot sell alcohol.