There are now TWO entry/exit points, with more staff on to help - which means less queueing and faster entry to the event! We've also allowed for better event flow and access to the stalls.
How do I get there?
Due to the number of visitors to the markets, we highly recommend using public transport. Map and how to get there guide is available here.
Nicholson Street Entrance
- Tram: Tram 86 or 96 to Museum stop, corner of Nicholson and Gertrude Streets. City Circle Tram to corner of Victoria and Nicholson Streets.
- Train: City Loop train to Parliament Station.
- Bus: Bus routes 250, 251, 253, and 402 to Rathdowne Street.
- Taxi: Taxi drop-off zones on Nicholson and Rathdowne Streets.
Rathdowne Street Entrance
- The bus stop on this end is Stop 656 Melbourne Museum/Rathdowne St (Carlton)
- Bus Routes are: 402 - Footscray - East Melbourne via North Melbourne, 250 - La Trobe University - City (Queen St), 251 - Northland SC - City (Queen St)
I am driving though.
Where can I park?
Parking is available via The Melbourne Museum which has a charge per hour. Spaces are limited and as a result we do recommend use of public transport.
Please note: Melbourne Museum parking is operated entirely independently of the Finders Keepers markets.